Senior UX Designer (Remote)
03.14.2022 / Careers
We’re hiring a highly motivated, detail-oriented Senior UX Designer in Greece. This creative position offers the opportunity to work remotely, with an established US-based design studio, while working directly with a diverse range of clients, from Fortune 500 brands to non-profit organizations and mid-large sized corporations.
This is a unique opportunity, with a lot of room for growth, as we start building our team in Greece!
- Work through the various stages of the design process, including the creation of sitemaps, wireframes, and high-fidelity design mockups
- Develop UX process and user flows
- Create and maintain detailed Sketch files, including symbol libraries and Design Systems
- Create digital style guides and design patterns
- Provide design support and QA assistance for front-end developers
- Communicate and interface directly with clients
- Tight collaboration on projects within a small team environment
- Online portfolio required
- 4-5+ years professional experience as a UX Designer
- Creative vision with an eye for detail
- Expert knowledge of Sketch/Figma, Photoshop, and Adobe CC design programs
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work during US Eastern time work hours is a plus
- Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Sound like a good fit?
Submit a cover letter, resume, and link to your portfolio to email@example.com